Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Train With Commando bodyweight training program

 

I've got some great news for you. He just released his new TACFIT Commando bodyweight training program this morning. It packs the same head-turning results he gets with his elite clients into a package perfect for average G.I. Joes and Janes just like you and me.

And as of right now YOU have access to an exclusive 51% discount.It's only supposed to be for TACFIT "insiders," but he's given me and a few other friends permission to tip off our lists.

 
If you act today, there's something even more special that awaits. But I'll tell you about that in a minute. First…

I hope you had a chance last week to download the TACFIT "Challenge" workout. I still can't believe they were giving it away! Scott told me over 21,949 people took them up on it in only 3 days!

I've never seen that kind of response to a new workout product.

If you're one of the thousands who tried the free Challenge workout, you know this is the real deal. Well let me tell you, I also tried some of the exercises from the full TACFIT Commando program and I was completely floored.

I did the entire session right here in my back yard. I didn't need equipment, so I didn't waste time with setup. Just straight to work and done in 30 minutes.

 
And you know what? I was totally smoked! I never imagined 30 minutes could be so tough. But strangely enough, I had more energy at the end of the session than I did going in. It felt like I was walking on air for the rest of the day.

The exercises were also seriously cool. It'll be a while before I can even think about attempting the most advanced variations, but the basic versions were accessible.

They challenged me, but I could do them. And I can see how it's possible to build up to the highest levels—and have a lot of fun getting there!

It's no surprise that all these tactical teams trust Scott to prepare them for the dangerous work they do. And it's so amazing that he's making that same technology available to everyone. I for one can't wait to get in "commando shape"!

The full TACFIT Commando program is available now. And like I said, they're doing a special 51% off sale to celebrate.

And remember the special surprise I mentioned at the beginning of this email?

VERY IMPORTANT (TODAY ONLY) – While the 51% OFF debut sale will be available through Thursday, there's also another super cool $397 Value FAST ACTION BONUS that's going to Day 1 orders ONLY.

The Bonus – If you order today (and today only), you'll be able to "tap the wire" on a coaching call with Scott Sonnon and renowned fat loss expert Craig Ballantyne. Yep, that's right, you'll be able to pick the brains of two of the smartest trainers in the biz! Neither of these guys does personal coaching anymore, so I'm not even sure you could put a price tag on this opportunity. But if you pick up TACFIT Commando today, you'll get instructions on how to set up your wire tap…

Don't miss this!

 

No comments: