Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Power Point with Jack Graham

Click Here to view in your browser.
Remember to add Crosswalk@crosswalkmail.com and Crosswalk@salememail.net to your address book.
Crosswalk Home  |  Mobile  |  More Devotionals  |  More Newsletters  |  Bible Study Tools  |  Spiritual Life  |  Jesus Christ
Tuesday, August 02, 2011 Send to a Friend  Send to a Friend   Click for more free newsletters  More Free Newsletters

 

Trusting in God’s saving grip on you

August 2, 2011

“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.”

John 10:27-29

Of all the things I remember about my father, I remember his strong hands the most. You see, my father was in the lumber business and he had rough and calloused hands. But they were also strong hands and I remember the peace and security that my father’s hands would always bring just when I needed it the most.

I miss those strong hands. But today, you and I have a promise from the Word of God that tells us that we are in the Father’s hands and that nothing can snatch us out of those hands because you and I are loved perfectly by our Father. Our salvation, then, doesn’t come and go. It exists because God says it does!

Yet, so many Christians today worry themselves with doing just enough good to stay in the Father’s hands. But let me tell you that your salvation is not dependent upon how you act! It’s fully dependent on God’s saving power.

As a believer in Christ, you are loved absolutely, unconditionally, and perfectly. God will never change His mind about that. And because of that, there’s nothing to fear when it comes to your salvation because God will never let you go!

AS A BELIEVER IN CHRIST, YOU ARE FIRMLY IN GOD’S GRIP AND HE WILL NEVER LET YOU GO!

 



For more from PowerPoint Ministries and Dr. Jack Graham, please visit www.jackgraham.org

and
Listen to Dr. Jack Graham's daily broadcast on OnePlace.com.

Watch Jack Graham and Powerpoint Ministries Video Online.


Tap into your only true source of power!

Dear Friend,

When life gets busy, it’s easy to miss your daily time with the Lord. Yet, what you think will save you time actually ends up sapping you of the power you need!

That’s why I want to send you a copy of my popular 365-day devotional book called A Daily Encounter with God.This powerful tool contains a Bible-focused reading for each day that will help you plug into Jesus Christ—your only true source of power.

Along with the devotional, I’d like to send you a copy of my I Am Second story on CD. It’s my prayer that my story will be of encouragement to you or someone you know!

Both of these resources are my gifts to bless you when you give an online donation today. So thank you for giving to help PowerPoint reach people with the Good News of Jesus ’til the whole world hears.

Jack Graham


Click below for more great Crosswalk resources!

More Devotionals
 
     Newsletters     
 
 Popular Articles 
   Spiritual Life   
 
       Marriage      
 
      Parenting      


  separator   Facebook Twitter





Crosswalk.com is a member of the Salem Web Network of sites including:

Send a FREE Ecard! More FREE Ecards
Girlfriends Day (8/1)
Watermelon Day (8/3)
Girlfriends Day (8/1)
Happy Summer
Click Here

No comments: