Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


America's Big Day in 2011


Dear Townhall Reader,
 
Over the years, my friend Porter Stansberry has made some outlandish predictions.
 
Most people don’t know, for example, that he predicted the fall of GM, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and America’s biggest mall owner (General Growth Properties), years ago.
 
Well… now Porter has released a full report on his biggest prediction yet. And this one is a doozie…
 
It actually has nothing to do with the stock market, but if it all pans out as Porter expects, I can promise you this event will have a huge impact on not only your money, but your future, and your very way of life, no matter where you live.
 
Believe me, you do not want to be on the wrong side of this trend.
 
I strongly encourage you to have a look at Porter’s most recent work, which I’ve included below.
 
Although this material may be offensive to some audiences, I thought it was too important not to pass along.
 
Sincerely,
 
Brian Hunt
Editor in Chief, Stansberry & Assoc. Investment Research

No comments: