Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Tip: Get more out of your profile

We noticed that parts of your profile (about yourself and/or your preferences) are not yet complete. Putting more information into your profile raises your chances of being found by other members. We recommend you complete your profile as soon as possible and see the difference yourself. Click here to complete your profile.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
aulion
 
hi. How are you?
Sydney, Australia, Male, 31
Ideal Match  male or female , 20 - 32
I'm an easy going person. I love music, I love playing music. I like movies and I enjoy writing. I like comics but I've never read Japanese comics, because I suck at Kanji! I want to enjoy life and fi... [Read More]
jumicar19
 
we are a world of desire, the more you see, the less you know... i read this lines from a book...
United Kingdom, Male, 27
Ideal Match  male or female , 20 - 35
i'm chilli out, friendly and i like listening to music, i love dancing and i enjoy meeting people and meeting my friends and also be with my family. [Read More]
jingaijon
 
どうぞよろしくおねがいいたします。
United States, Male, 34
Ideal Match  male or female , 21 - 41
I just moved to Seattle and I am looking to make more friends. [Read More]
lamarg
 
lets talk
United States, Male, 27
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 78
I'm look for friend from different places and just friends. i'm big in to many different things. Right now i design a dress. I'm current work for an oil company doing data processing. [Read More]
terauchi
 
Hello World!
New York, United States, Male, 37
Ideal Match  Male , 18 - 42
Very easy going guy, looking to make friends from all over the world. I have many interests, hobbies include skiing, surfing, photography, pets, wines, arts, and traveling. I started to learn French... [Read More]
popokun
 
From me, to u
Japan, Male, 27
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 75
hi there Im up here for finding good friends from all over. i speak both Japanese and English. if u only know english, thats ok, please dont hesitate to gimme a message. im currently in Kansai, so if ... [Read More]
yuyukuaidi
 
God help those who help themselves.
China's Mainland, Male, 35
Ideal Match  Male , 27 - 45
I hope that i can make more friends here. i am open minded person and is easy to get along with. [Read More]
pdmanski
 
Peace and love.
United States, Male, 34
Ideal Match  male or female , 29 - 49
Everything in life has a beginning and an end; the beginnings and end don't matter, what matters is to give all your love and passion to get you there. [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2010 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: