Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Tip: Get more out of your profile

We noticed that parts of your profile (about yourself and/or your preferences) are not yet complete. Putting more information into your profile raises your chances of being found by other members. We recommend you complete your profile as soon as possible and see the difference yourself. Click here to complete your profile.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
airfrance
 
Hello people of the world!
Chicago, United States, Male, 30
Ideal Match  male or female , 20 - 50
I'd like to travel a lot right now. I really want to explore. Just walking around and get lost. I love walking. With my headphones on, I want to venture throughout places which I don't speak the la... [Read More]
Shirion
 
Greetings from Europe!
Arhus, Denmark, Male, 28
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 35
I'm from Denmark in Scandinavia. I study theology at the University of Aarhus. I'm interested in all kinds of cultural stuff, like philosophy, religion and art. I love music, books and movies. I am ve... [Read More]
sparris
 
Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious=)
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, Male, 27
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 35
I'm 26 and a webdesigner allthough my true passion is dancing and arts. I practice Locking and Breakdance as often as i can and i love to draw and play the piano. I also love to travel and to meet new... [Read More]
josemad
 
Do you like be my friend??
Spain, Male, 29
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 35
I'm a good friend, I love the life and all oportunities that it give to me. [Read More]
ekidona
 
誰でもポテンシャルはある。ただ、生かすか殺すは自分次第。
Japan, Male, 29
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 49
I'm gentle and considerate. I like traveling, soccer, table tennis, ultimate frisbee, computer, hanging out with friends. I'm looking for more friends from other countires. Ich habe ein halbes Jahr la... [Read More]
Olko
 
(You can like the life you live but you can live the life you like)
KIEV, Ukraine, Male, 29
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 49
Well,it do took me some time to deside what exactly I wanted to fill in here.Description?What an I supposed to describe the way i look or what I do in life or maybe both/Well you can look at my pic if... [Read More]
pengu_fr
 
want to meet some people!
PARIS, France, Male, 29
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 35
. [Read More]
Marjo
 
Respect all the people in the world!
Sweden, Male, 29
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 40
I am a calm and fun person who are looking for kind persons all over the world. I'm very interested in Japanese and Chinese language and culture. [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2010 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: