Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Tip: Get more out of your profile

We noticed that parts of your profile (about yourself and/or your preferences) are not yet complete. Putting more information into your profile raises your chances of being found by other members. We recommend you complete your profile as soon as possible and see the difference yourself. Click here to complete your profile.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
CodeLord
 
If you smile without viewing my profile I don't consider it genuine.
United States, Male, 33
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 80
My primary interests are computers in general, and language (presently focusing on Japanese.) I am intelligent, and learn quickly. I perhaps have an odd sense of humor, but I do have one! I am polite ... [Read More]
urban
 
thalassa kai pyr kai gyne, kaka tria
Sweden, Male, 35
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 36
Hi there, I was in Japan about two years ago, and I had a great time. I also visited Korea, and would also like to visit other asian countries. I actually try to learn som japanese, but it is certain... [Read More]
Komplex
 
kakkoii handsome guy... Blonde hair, blue eyes
Hartford, United States, Male, 29
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 31
HEY! I just got back from teaching in Japan and I'm looking for people to chat with/ hangout with. I'm a fun loving guy, looking for new friends. I love Japanese food, culture, and language. [Read More]
nando_chef
 
こんいちわ げんきですか
Toronto, Canada, Male, 30
Ideal Match  male or female , 21 - 34
I have always loved being around, preparing and enjoying food. To me, food has become a symbol of good life,i have always been driven by my natural curiosity for food, cooking and the outdoors.As a ch... [Read More]
mistermoonshiner
 
100% All Canadian Beef.
Canada, Male, 27
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 80
Had a great time in Tokyo, but nice to be back in Toronto to enjoy the great weather. Boo ya [Read More]
yoshihiroishigaki
 
having fun is fun
Toronto, Japan, Male, 27
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 33
Im looking for some cool ppl to hang out,my friends say im fun to hang out with. I just moved to fukuoka for my work, so Im looking for new friends here in fukuoka Im interested in music,sports,... [Read More]
makoto_is_here
 
Life is communication.
Chiba, Japan, Male, 28
Ideal Match  male or female , 20 - 35
Hello, I'd love to meet several people. And do something fun together. I hope we could enjoy changing each other. I love music and travel. Music is the communication tool because we enjoy together th... [Read More]
jyoh
 
dreams are only dreams,life are everyday...act fast and never surrender!
MADRID, Spain, Male, 29
Ideal Match  male or female , 21 - 49
ore wa nyngyaka na hito desu! I am a happy men! I like hip hop,old manga,movies,cooking... Eiga,hip hop,furui manga,ryori o suru daisuki! I like japan and japanese culture. nihon no... [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2010 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: