Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
yuukun_uk
   
. Think of others and life would be for the greater good .
United Kingdom, Male, 34
Ideal Match  male or female , 20 - 42
私の名前は tony です、はじめました、どぞよろしく。I started learning Japanese in a serious way, therefore I am here to find some good Japanese friends to learn about their culture and language differences. I am open-minded... [Read More]
pakiq55
   
A positive mind is great help...
Nagasaki, Japan, Male, 35
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 70
こんにちは!長崎に住んでいるのパトだよ。フランス語や英語を話します。日本語はまだ上手にできないけど頑張るしかないねvO_OvHi I am Pat. I'm French and will be living here for a while I think. Don't really know how to describe myself except I am open-minded... [Read More]
KISSME22
   
Hi to all......
TOKYO, Japan, Male, 35
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 49
I am a serious person and a great sense of humor.. [Read More]
Olko
   
(You can like the life you live but you can live the life you like)
KIEV, Ukraine, Male, 29
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 49
Well,it do took me some time to deside what exactly I wanted to fill in here.Description?What an I supposed to describe the way i look or what I do in life or maybe both/Well you can look at my pic if... [Read More]
seksak_tistr
   
ยินดีที่ได้รู้จักทุกๆ คนครับ
Japan, Male, 30
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 49
I welcome all friends in the world to talk together... [Read More]
rex_sy
   
Hello World !!!!!!!!! XD
Philippines, Male, 26
Ideal Match  male or female , 22 - 76
lalalalall .. lallalla ... lallall XD no idea what to write XD [Read More]
baki82
   
Hello world .. nice to meet ya!
Kuwait, Male, 27
Ideal Match  male or female , 23 - 71
Well i am a unique person in my own style. Travel and meet with different ppl is what i love most. I have many hobbies and interest and i am always that kind of person who love to listen and learn new... [Read More]
ohagio
   
I want to see you who I have to in my life.
Japan, Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 65
Nice to meet you. I'm a native of Japanese language, and I'm studing English and French now . I'm interested in different sence.I love "various"culture. It is possible, if I want to feel another ... [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2009 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: