Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Tip: Get more out of your profile

We noticed that parts of your profile (about yourself and/or your preferences) are not yet complete. Putting more information into your profile raises your chances of being found by other members. We recommend you complete your profile as soon as possible and see the difference yourself. Click here to complete your profile.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
paullu
   
nihao, chilema?
Chengdu, China's Mainland, Male, 31
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 49
funny guy, know everything except myself, sports lover,computer reader and bed sleeper. [Read More]
yashkar
   
I love english? i continue to study it? I want to correspond a person to practice it/
KIEV, Ukraine, Male, 36
Ideal Match  Male , 30 - 50
I'll write in a personal letter. [Read More]
naviledoir
   
Sine amicitia, vita esse nullam
Spain, Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 24 - 60
what's up? [Read More]
kmjohn13
   
Dont take yourself so seriously.
Japan, Male, 33
Ideal Match  male or female , 31 - 55
I have lived in Japan for about 5 years. I've lived in 4 different places in Japan (Ibaraki, Saitama, Tochigi and now Saga). I have had a great time in Japan and have met many great people all over!... [Read More]
yutw
   
Looking for someone who can keep on my Japanese skill in good ,I love Japan!
Taiwan (China), Male, 35
Ideal Match  Male , 28 - 36
A easy coming and easy going guy in Taiwan。Y [Read More]
superpower1
   
Foreign Service Officers, Economics and Development Politics professionals, let's meet
China's Mainland, Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 23 - 31
I am looking to meet mid-class professionals in Foreign Service, Economics and Development Politics, to exchange in "current" and what's popular in political agenda of your country. This is your ticke... [Read More]
arheide
   
Konnichiwa
Canada, Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 24 - 38
Hi there, I'm just a 36 yr old guy looking to make friends around the world. I'm very interested in Japan and its language/culture. I would luv to meet someone who could help me learn the language and... [Read More]
darkbambi
   
rendre le monde meilleur est possible !! ça risque juste d'être long :)
France, Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 28 - 38
I love to travel all around the world and especially in Asia. I like to meet new people and see others cultures. If you want to tell me some stories about you, your country or whatever you like, just... [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2009 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: