Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Get answers to some of life's toughest questions

In my CD series, Straight Up, I use God's Word to help answer some of life's toughest questions. Request a copy of the 10-message CD series when you give a gift to PowerPoint.

Straight Up: Bold Biblical Answers to Life's Most Important Questions

My Gift to You

Friend,

It's one of life's most difficult questions:

Why did God allow this to happen to me?

You may be asking that question about something in your life right now. But my question to you is, when hard, seemingly impossible questions come up in your life, where do you get the answers?

The place to turn is to God's Word. And to help you explore it, I'd like to send you a very valuable resource that will help you find straight-up answers from the Scriptures.

It's a series of 10 sermons on CD called Straight Up: Bold Biblical Answers to Life's Most Important Questions, and in it, you'll find the answer to why God allows suffering—and other questions like:

  • Don't all roads lead to heaven?
  • Can I really trust everything the Bible says?
  • What does God say about when life begins in the womb?
  • What's the right way to think about same-sex relationships?
  • Is my parenting style really working for my kids?

There are so many ways my Straight Up sermon series can help you tackle tough questions like these. So I hope you will request a copy of the CDs when you give an online gift to PowerPoint today.

When you give, thank you for helping PowerPoint continue broadcasting to equip others to face and overcome their own questions and challenges through the power of Christ!

In him,

Jack Graham
PowerPoint Ministries

No comments: