Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
mistermoonshiner
   
100% All Canadian Beef.
Canada, Male, 27
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 80
Had a great time in Tokyo, but nice to be back in Toronto to enjoy the great weather. Boo ya [Read More]
stetsko
   
Try to behave in such a way so the place you came from is a little better after you came then before you came.
Singapore, Male, 27
Ideal Match  Female , 18 - 35
Hi Everyone, Im johan from Sweden. Now living in Singapore and studying at NTU. trying to establish contact with people and make new friends. I like to believe that I am open minded and flexible for ... [Read More]
milujite
   
Anyone out there for little me? :P
Sweden, Male, 29
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 35
Where to start... watch a lot of anime and listen to a lot of j-pop. :P Other than that I'm like anyone else, like to watch movies, listen to music, go to clubs (preferably trance/house/drum'n'bass cl... [Read More]
self_made
   
whats up?
Sydney, Australia, Male, 30
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 49
I hate my job =) [Read More]
Marjo
   
Respect all the people in the world!
Sweden, Male, 29
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 40
I am a calm and fun person who are looking for kind persons all over the world. I'm very interested in Japanese and Chinese language and culture. [Read More]
laboroflove
   
Love your Nextperson as your Ownself, Just live for Love(Christ)
Hyderabad, India, Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 26 - 61
Simple,living for the one who gave Himself for me. Loving others is what is needed from us, Meet me Lot to say. Yahweh Bless YOU, thru Christ. Amen... [Read More]
neko33
   
Lets all get along, be peaceful and save our world.
Kansas City (Ka.), United States, Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 79
I'm a real anime fan. I'm a hard-working indivdual with a steady job. I like American, Japanese, and K-Drama movies, and Japanese, American, Korean, and Tawainese music. I also like being outside(ex. ... [Read More]
Henrywill
   
Hello Friends
China's Mainland, Male, 34
Ideal Match  male or female , 30 - 79
I am local educated personal and want to making more foreigner friends; I am honest, Frank and reponsible for anything. [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2009 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: