Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Tip: Get more out of your profile

We noticed that parts of your profile (about yourself and/or your preferences) are not yet complete. Putting more information into your profile raises your chances of being found by other members. We recommend you complete your profile as soon as possible and see the difference yourself. Click here to complete your profile.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
revolihs
   
peace to the world..
Indonesia, Male, 32
Ideal Match  Male , 30 - 33
my self is independent, interest with something new, not much needed, low profile, understanding.. and always keep smiling never give up... always reach my dream, believe in my religion.. [Read More]
zer0
   
"Live Life Without Fear"
Miami, United States, Male, 26
Ideal Match  male or female , 25 - 40
i'm not so great in describing myself, but here i go anyway! i am a pre-med student, majoring in both chemistry and international business. personally i'm a bit of a loner, but also can be the life of... [Read More]
DavidFrench1979
   
David 28 yo from France looking for male japanese friend
France, Male, 30
Ideal Match  Male , 22 - 37
I'm David, a 28 years old man living in Nîmes in South of France.I really love Japanese culture and am looking for even more of it. I'm trying to learn Japanese but don't have much time for it.I'm gay... [Read More]
caelchris
   
Hello people! I'm a french guy... I would like to learn japanese by speaking with you all ;)
Frankfurt, Germany, Male, 26
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 49
Hello!!! I'm french and I'm very interested to learn japanese and therefore speak with you:) I already know Hiragana and Katakana and some Kanjis. I have a JLPT 4 degree. If you're interseted to sp... [Read More]
soudesune
   
I'm looking for a language exchange partner (English/Japanese)
Phoenix, United States, Male, 31
Ideal Match  male or female , 24 - 39
Hellooooo! [Read More]
Deckard76
   
Creative guy looking for inspirational friends
LONDON, United Kingdom, Male, 32
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 35
I suppose I am shy in nature but very confident in all my skills that I posess, one in which is a very strong creative nature and I put this to good use in my work as a designer. In my spare time I do... [Read More]
aulion
   
hi. How are you?
Sydney, Australia, Male, 31
Ideal Match  male or female , 20 - 32
I'm an easy going person. I love music, I love playing music. I like movies and I enjoy writing. I like comics but I've never read Japanese comics, because I suck at Kanji! I want to enjoy life and fi... [Read More]
mfogh
   
Hello World!
Alborg, Denmark, Male, 32
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 35
I have the last couple of years been traveling and love to experience new things. I worked as a ski instructor in Austria for 6 months and have been living in Hong Kong for 8 months as well as Austr... [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2009 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: