Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


News: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T99 Unboxing

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T99 Unboxing

Heyy Everyone! No for 2 months, omg you guys must have missed me heaps lol jokes. I’m so sorry for not posting anything for 6 months, I just had the worst term of school. I went to Nepal during the holidays to help out Orphan’s and Children’s Hospitals and I got really sick for a couple weeks so yeah… And finally when I recovered, I had my exams which I had to study 2 weeks in advance, so basically my whole term as taken. No time for videos :( Now its Summer Holidays!!! So hopefully, I’ll be able to show you what I got for christmas and stuff and you guys should do the same :) Anyways, that’s my explanation for no videos. Sorry guysss :( Okay so this is the my mum got as we are going on holidays next week, so I thought I’d do an for you guys! It’s pretty good I’ve gotta say, and I think I may do a first impressions video in the future. Just wondering, are any of you guys currently on Holidays? I’m currently in my first week and it’s awesome!! Okay, that’s all for now, enjoy the video guys!

No comments: