Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


News: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H20 Camera Sample Pictures and Video

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H20 Camera Sample Pictures and Video

****LINKS TO IMAGES**** These are completely unedited, straight from the (yes, even the 3rd link- there’s an option to do that in the ). You can check the EXIF data if you want. Other notes- the 6th link- I *know* it’s underexposed, but I didn’t know until later as the LCD is too bright, since it was nighttime I wanted the picture a little dark anyway (plus I forgot to check the histogram). I’m not going to change it as I wanted everything unedited. ****If you want to use these images somewhere please ask me via pm on youtube and describe what you want to use them for**** www.fileden.com www.fileden.com www.fileden.com www.fileden.com www.fileden.com www.fileden.com www.fileden.com Please click the HD button. I really have tried hard this time for excellent quality and the almost looks as good as the original- only with the Youtube HD feature. If your internet connection is way too slow or your computer is not fast enough to play back the smoothly in HD then add &fmt=35 to the end of the url. If that is too much, then you need to upgrade :P . ********************************************* Here is a video showing some of the features and 720p video that this camera has. I think it is a great camera, considering it’s low price (around 0 USD right now) and small sensor (it fits in a pocket unlike a DSLR).

No comments: