Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
mattphoto
 
I take pictures. I find the beauty in a scene and capture it. Then I present it to the world.
United States, Male, 30
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 36
I guess I'm a successful photographer. Becoming well known here. Not that I want it. It's not even my job. My job is to design, not to capture. I seek a companion to explore life and art with. I love ... [Read More]
kodachiken
 
I want to have japanese friends and enjoy the taste of a simple nice friendship.
Netherlands Antilles, Male, 34
Ideal Match  male or female , 25 - 34
I live in the Caribean.....yea , cool island chill... feeling IRIE..... kodachiken ...search for me everywhere . I'm a CHILL , RELAX , SERENE type of guy . I like art, love japanese gardening, p... [Read More]
NyteTripper
 
New in Tokyo
Ise, Japan, Male, 34
Ideal Match  male or female , 20 - 45
I moved from New York to small town Shima-shi (near Ise) in Mie-ken, Japan in July 2006. I left Japan in 2007 to help my family in America, but I moved back to Tokyo in October 2009. It is great to be... [Read More]
fattmeng
 
Let's discover the wonders of this beautiful world
Vietnam, Male, 34
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 60
Stay healthy always [Read More]
Randy8876
 
Let's do something new!
United States, Male, 34
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 33
I like movies and hanging out and traveling through Japan. I enjoy the outdoors and I love having company over and keeping them entertained. [Read More]
linguistic76
 
I'll get the super membership soon, smile if you want to chat :)
Canada, Male, 34
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 80
I'm an English teacher who wants to be better and learn about culture. [Read More]
jim_wang
 
welcome to China!
China's Mainland, Male, 35
Ideal Match  male or female , 25 - 65
I like mountain-climbing, jogging, surf on the Internet and make friends, I dislike mah-jong. [Read More]
byron75
 
let's meet soon in Guangdong lim!
United States, Male, 35
Ideal Match  Male , 22 - 35
traveling is the way to open your mind and put your problems into perspective... I want to meet some winson to explore the city of Guangdong [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2010 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: