Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
kannan64
 
GOOD FRIENDS ARE HARD TO FIND ,YOUVE BEEN SUCH A GOOD FRIENDS TO ME ACCEPTING MY INVITE
Thanesar, India, Male, 34
Ideal Match  male or female , 30 - 60
DEAR friends Welcome to my world friends list. Good friends are hard to find .Good friends are easy toabore ****** [Read More]
irfan76
 
Peace for every one.
Pakistan, Male, 34
Ideal Match  Male , 18 - 34
Be unite. [Read More]
arheide
 
Konnichiwa
Canada, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 24 - 38
Hi there, I'm just a 36 yr old guy looking to make friends around the world. I'm very interested in Japan and its language/culture. I would luv to meet someone who could help me learn the language and... [Read More]
catangelz
 
Hi and thank you to those who added me as friend :)
France, Male, 34
Ideal Match  male or female , 27 - 35
Hi, I would like to discover more about Japan and China... I can help you to improve your english or your french. Drop me a line if you are interested to be my friend :) I'm a standard member...s... [Read More]
redbear76
 
I like so much Japan and his citizen! Mi piace molto il Giappone e i suoi abitanti:)
Torino, Italy, Male, 34
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 44
I'm quiet&easy. I love to stay with few people at same time but sometime I love mess party! I'm learning Japanese, but I just started Another think about me? well try to discover yourself [Read More]
nishiht
 
Looking for friends!
Nagoya, Japan, Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 30 - 50
It's been almost 5 years since I came back to Japan from Adelaide, Australia where I studied English and computer. Currently I've been working for a software developing company as a sales person. The... [Read More]
Brombeeren
 
Hello. I started to learn japanese, but it is not easy ;) Maybe you can help ma a little bit.
BERLIN, Germany, Male, 34
Ideal Match  male or female , 25 - 36
I work as a graphic designer in Berlin. Plan to visit Japan in 2011 again for a longer time. [Read More]
MOHAMMED74
 
ENJOY THE PEACE
Yemen, Male, 36
Ideal Match  Male , 20 - 40
I HAVE A DESIRE TO INTERVIEW MY SELF TO OTHERS. [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2010 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: