Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
takashi3ace
 
just moved to LA area! I need new friends :D
United States, Male, 27
Ideal Match  male or female , 19 - 38
I'm a bit too busy to write n send emails lately.. I just finished my Master's degree (Master of Fine Arts/MFA) from Univ of Florida. I do costume design and illustration for entertainment. I assis... [Read More]
sirxir
 
looking for friends
Kitakyushu, Japan, Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 28 - 40
I am looking for active friends who want to go visit places in the weekend. I like sports, movies, dancing and cooking. Feel free to contact me anytime. Love to all the beautiful people out there [Read More]
Darren_lks
 
Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the Lord delivers him in times of trouble.
SINGAPORE, Singapore, Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 24 - 32
........ [Read More]
president21
 
Cheer up~!
Korea, South, Male, 34
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 80
No pain, No gain~! [Read More]
speakingenglish
 
Hello, Konnichiwa. Pleas read my profile and drop me a line.
Japan, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 30 - 45
I'm looking for friends who like or have an interest in; Reggae, drum'n'bass, graffiti art (art in general) tattoo's, outside activities such as hiking and snowboarding. Sneakers & BMX......so on!! I... [Read More]
thash
 
Don't just follow Blindly
Maldives, Male, 36
Ideal Match  Male , 18 - 49
ummm , love and respect all , but always tell the truth even though it might not be an advantage for u, spread peace and love and guide anyone and everyone for the right path , cause everyone deserves... [Read More]
sourapple09
 
Click here
United States, Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 24 - 40
I enjoy exploring the world for it offers nature, life and culture. I always try to stay positive and always find the silver lining in any dark cloud. I love to laugh, play and entertain people. I'm a... [Read More]
petertan_30
 
A GrEaT Guy Right Here that will hip up your life. Dont Miss iT!!!!
SINGAPORE, Singapore, Male, 34
Ideal Match  male or female , 22 - 35
Like many, I am a working professional by day, and a loving , affectionate person by night. Someone who will be there if you need. Tough but not violent. Confident but not arrogant. I want to make fri... [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2010 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: