Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
iiwym
 
Konnichiha!
Japan, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 30 - 55
I am living in Japan as a teacher of American students. I used to be involved a lot in the local community, but my schedule became too busy. I want to learn to speak Japanese, but many people here s... [Read More]
michansensei
 
Life is learning.
Japan, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 30 - 55
I am an American living in Misawa, Japan. I teach on a base, but I want to learn Japanese so I can become a part of the local community. It is difficult to learn Japanese here because so many speak ... [Read More]
allyeh
 
learning Spanish and Endilsh to eplorer a new world
China's Mainland, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 25 - 60
love family and life. longing for eyes can seek beauty. [Read More]
inago
 
Hello, just looking to make some good friends.
Malaysia, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 21 - 80
Hello there, and thanks for reading this! I'm learning Nihongo now and it's still at a very basic level but if you don't mind helping me practice, that would be cool. A long time ago, in a galaxy far... [Read More]
stemu2000
 
Peace is that state in which fear of any kind is unknown.
Japan, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 20 - 80
Easygoing, funny, friendly, entrepreneurial, witty. I love to dine fine foods, play billiard and go for walks with my dog. I also started to take up photography as a hobby last year and really enjoy t... [Read More]
SergeyK
 
Hello! I'm study Japanese languige and interesting in Japanese culture. I want have a Japanese friend.
Khabarovsk, Russia, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 28 - 45
I'm a doctor. I like to read a books, listen different music and photograph. I'm sorry, but I can't be VIP member. [Read More]
Pas_Glop
 
Hello.
PARIS, France, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 37
I'm trying to study the japanese language but it's hard to study a language when you don't use it so if you want to talk to me in japanese and teach me things about the japanese culture (movies, music... [Read More]
Wabisabi_wasabi
 
連絡を待っています!
Okazaki, Japan, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 25 - 45
I'm a pretty easy going guy who laughs a lot, but is serious when necessary. Lately I have been studying like heck to pass the Japanese language proficiency test, but when that is over, I plan to enj... [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2010 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: