Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
brazenasian
 
The truth is that life is delicious, horrible, charming, frightful, sweet, bitter, and that is everything.
Japan, Male, 37
Ideal Match  Male , 29 - 45
I live and work in complex, sophisticated-looking world..but it's all an illusion...always struggling to find truth and simplicity...hoping to find someone who can look beyond artiface ...meeting me i... [Read More]
deftboi
 
Hi all! I wish you happiness and success, always!
SINGAPORE, Singapore, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 65
An easy going person that wants to know more poeple from all around. No mind games please. And do send some smiles to liven the day! :) [Read More]
murajune
 
I am Jun!!
Perugia, Italy, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 22 - 77
I love reading the same books to see where I am now. I love visiting places where it can be eaten well. I simply would know the people having a little history and hopefully some strange experiences I ... [Read More]
warlokk
 
i follow my own path
United States, Male, 37
Ideal Match  Male , 30 - 60
average joe type guy looking to meet new friends and a new language. always been fascinated with the japanese culture....since i was 9 or 10 i guess. [Read More]
kyotoarcher
 
Find me on Osaka Craig's List under Activities "Explore Kyoto. Explore Osaka. Explore Kansai."
Japan, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 59
KANSAI!!! 関西! Reverent. Astonished. Explorative. Sensual. Carpe diem quam minime credula postero - Horace [Read More]
patrick16
 
心の声は神様の声。 猿も木から落ちる、 諺が大好き!
Switzerland, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 30 - 60
I have 4 different origins, born in France, studies in Canada then Switzerland. working with Eastern medecine 東洋医学 and Te-Ate 手当て. I also teach Tai Ji Quan 太極拳, and I practice Za Zen 座禅. I have a rat... [Read More]
MASSIMO_MASOTTI
 
Ciao, konnichiwa, ni hao, salut, hi, hallo, hola to everybody by Massimo (= alias Maxingo)
ROME, Italy, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 25 - 37
Hello, well, I'm interested of animation, comic strips, illustration and visual art in general, sociopolitcs and above all in human and civil rights issues, natural sciences, astronomy and ancient his... [Read More]
Aussiesteve
 
I am a passionate and sincere guy. I am adventurous and keen to learn new things. I am a loving and loyal kind of guy
Australia, Male, 37
Ideal Match  Male , 22 - 40
Nice eyes . A little inexperienced in life! But keen to learn. Am a passionate man, good mate and friend [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2010 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: