Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Receive Jack Graham's Message "The Leadership America Needs"

Our nation needs spiritual leaders in every home and workplace. To help you become that kind of leader, I want to send you a CD copy of my message, The Leadership America Needs.

The Leadership America Needs
Donate Now

Friend,

The leadership our country needs isn't just found in Washington. It's found in your home and mine. And I want to challenge YOU to become that kind of leader... full of moral clarity, personal purity, and spiritual maturity.

To help you, I want to send you a copy of my CD message, The Leadership America Needs. It's my gift to thank you for your online donation, so please request it today.

When you give, know that your support is absolutely vital to this ministry, as PowerPoint television, radio, and internet broadcasts just would not be possible without the ongoing support of many friends like you.

So thank you for giving, and for requesting a copy of my CD message, The Leadership America Needs.

In Christ,

Jack Graham
PowerPoint Ministries

No comments: