Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


How to stop Pelosi, Reid, and the Lame Duck Congress

Header

Dear Taxpayer,

Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid have an agenda this December. It's to ignore the will of the American people and jam through their radical left-wing big government policies in the Lame Duck session.

Pelosi and Reid have planned their "lame duck" session of Congress, which includes, cap-and-trade, card check, a $1 trillion omnibus-spending package, and to fund Obamacare.  They will attempt to ignore the election and push through their big government agenda one last time before the new Congress convenes in January.

Fight back against the Lame Duck session by clicking here!

Even though citizens nationwide made their voice heard in November, we must continue to keep the pressure on to ensure the newly elected members of Congress have a chance to cast the votes that will effect your children and grandchildren - not the lame ducks who were voted out.

Send a message to Nancy Pelosi and her Left-wing friends by joining the virtual march on Washington.

Everything is on the table for President Obama, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi during the Lame Duck session. They think folks like you are disinterested now that November has come and gone.

This December they will steer straight ahead with their radical agenda -- thinking you're asleep at the wheel after Election Day, just like last year when the Senate passed the health care takeover on Christmas Eve.

Let the radical Left know that you are paying attention during the Lame Duck session by joining the virtual march on Washington.

Let's keep up the fight.


Sincerely,

Tim Phillip's Signature

Tim Phillips

P.S. Join Americans for Prosperity's virtual march on Washington to stop Pelosi and Reid from pushing through their big government agenda before the new Congress convenes in January. Then, do some "Lame Duck" hunting of you own. Click here to play AFP's Lame Duck Hunt Game.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was very interesting to read. I want to quote your post in my blog. It can? And you et an account on Twitter?

Anonymous said...

I be enduring read a only one of the articles on your website now, and I unqualifiedly like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites web stage list and will be checking stand behind soon. Will report register into public notice my site as well and let me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

А! Really informative blog post here my friend. I just wanted to comment & say keep up the quality work. I’ve bookmarked your blog just now and I’ll be back to read more in the future my friend! Also well-chosen colors on the theme it goes well with the blog in my modest opinion :)

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…

Anonymous said...

Finally, got what I was looking for!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. Glad I stumbled into this article! smile I have you saved to check out new stuff you post.