Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
airfrance
   
Hello people of the world!
Chicago, United States, Male, 30
Ideal Match  male or female , 20 - 50
I'd like to travel a lot right now. I really want to explore. Just walking around and get lost. I love walking. With my headphones on, I want to venture throughout places which I don't speak the la... [Read More]
nando_chef
   
こんいちわ げんきですか
Toronto, Canada, Male, 29
Ideal Match  male or female , 21 - 34
I have always loved being around, preparing and enjoying food. To me, food has become a symbol of good life,i have always been driven by my natural curiosity for food, cooking and the outdoors.As a ch... [Read More]
Komplex
   
kakkoii handsome guy... Blonde hair, blue eyes
Hartford, United States, Male, 29
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 31
HEY! I just got back from teaching in Japan and I'm looking for people to chat with/ hangout with. I'm a fun loving guy, looking for new friends. I love Japanese food, culture, and language. [Read More]
repsajuil2
   
Just here to meet interesting people...
Vancouver, Canada, Male, 31
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 39
Born in England but raised and educated in Canada, I'm teaching grade three in Vancouver after teaching in Bangkok, Thailand for five years. I speak English, French, Cantonese and some Thai. I am fu... [Read More]
deadlysintaida
   
目は心の窓。 ~ Eyes are the windows to the soul. - 無為の楽しみ ~ The sweetness of doing nothing.
Germany, Male, 30
Ideal Match  Male , 18 - 35
Hi! I'm a very big fan of Japan and the language but I can't make conversation on japanese. So please contact me on english or german and teach me japanese =^_^= [Read More]
rajeshwankhade
   
Come to gather Save the World ........
India, Male, 30
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 80
I am working as System Administrator, Happy... with what i have achived, Cool, Caring, just started learning Japanes langauge, having dream to visit Japan lets hope it will come true sooooon... doing... [Read More]
musique08
   
sup party people all over the world
TOKYO, Japan, Male, 31
Ideal Match  male or female , 20 - 35
hearty. [Read More]
Skinheader
   
Peace & Love
TOKYO, Taiwan (China), Male, 30
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 40
Hi all, the person you're looking at is a music college student who had a dream to become a pro-player in Tokyo. I'd finished my master degree in UK last year but wanna do what I really wanna do befor... [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2009 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: