Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Tip: Get more out of your profile

We noticed that parts of your profile (about yourself and/or your preferences) are not yet complete. Putting more information into your profile raises your chances of being found by other members. We recommend you complete your profile as soon as possible and see the difference yourself. Click here to complete your profile.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
Lekid
 
Happiness only real when shared (Into the wild - movie) :-)
Beijing, Canada, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 47
Canadian singer/musician.Working/travelling in Asia as solo/guitarist/singer. Want to work in Japan.Need contact with local AGENT. Please SMILE or WRITE if you think you can help. In MACAU mid-marc... [Read More]
Justaboi
 
It's a small world. Life: You only get one chance to do it right. Pray hard.
United States, Male, 34
Ideal Match  male or female , 23 - 36
I'm looking for friends and English conversation partners in Asia. I travel to China and Japan a few times a year and would like to build up a network of friends in the area. Occasionally I also end... [Read More]
hbxgwyc
 
Love my friends and love my career
Shanghai, China's Mainland, Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 24 - 38
I am quiet, be eager for the future success. [Read More]
cheesypeesy
 
yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
Australia, Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 22 - 80
I'm into art (I draw for a living), old cars, listening to and seeing live music, going to nice places and all things JAPAN. I lived there previously... nihongo ga heta desu ga jouzu ni naritai n desu... [Read More]
johnraffles
 
they know everything than me
Singapore, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 80
i dont know what to say.. [Read More]
mattjames11
 
Im moving to Japan
United Kingdom, Male, 34
Ideal Match  male or female , 25 - 60
I am a 34 year old guy from the UK. I am moving to Japan sometime in 2011 and would like to get to know some new Japanese friends before I do. [Read More]
isaak121223
 
はじめまして。
United States, Male, 34
Ideal Match  male or female , 25 - 50
Hello. I'm trying to learn how to read Japanese so I can make better sense of the Japanese blogs I check out. It would also be nice to able to read some literary works in their original language. I'm ... [Read More]
hugoemx
 
I dream about a world borderless, wher people could be love and respect each other independing form politics, races and economy
Mexico, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 49
I really need to have some inspiring idea before to write on this space, i prefer to do it in some other ocassion but meanwhile i´d be rather happy if you write to just know me :)!!! [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2010 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: