Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Tip: Get more out of your profile

We noticed that parts of your profile (about yourself and/or your preferences) are not yet complete. Putting more information into your profile raises your chances of being found by other members. We recommend you complete your profile as soon as possible and see the difference yourself. Click here to complete your profile.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
paulmturner
 
Life is for living...you only get one chance so enjoy it
United Kingdom, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 80
I guess I would say that I am friendly and easy going...but if you want to know something specific just ask :) I have an open club membership so you can email me for free now if you would like...I... [Read More]
killersquirel
 
I'm a vip, send a smile if you like
United States, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 40
I like to write/play music. I like to make/edit video. I like to read/write words. I would like to meet happy, friendly people. I would also like to meet artist type people and non-artist type people.... [Read More]
s4sultan
 
i wanta good and trustable friends
Pakistan, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 20 - 35
hi to all and sultan.e.azam is here [Read More]
pfil29
 
Nur ein toten Fisch schwimmen mit dem Strom.
Frankfurt, Hong Kong (China), Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 40
Comm and check it out :-) [Read More]
roninx
 
Hello world!
United States, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 49
Hello, I live in America and I am looking for penpals. I like to play music and watch good movies. I have been to Japan once. I really enjoyed it and maybe one day I'll go back. [Read More]
taiwanwonderlust
 
The world is just awesome!
Taiwan (China), Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 49
Intimate moments are here [Read More]
hurusietiadi
 
try to make it better
Indonesia, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 49
love and peace [Read More]
eternalkiwi
 
Eternal Kiwi
WELLINGTON, New Zealand, Male, 37
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 35
I am an Accountant and Trainer from New Zealand. I am interested in meeting people from overseas. My interests include photography, computers, music, movies, travel and reading. [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2010 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: