Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
KISSME22
 
Hi to all......
TOKYO, Japan, Male, 35
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 49
I am a serious person and a great sense of humor.. [Read More]
loganeer
 
Hi World.
SEOUL, Korea, South, Male, 32
Ideal Match  male or female , 25 - 32
Hi! I love learning languages. This term I will be studying beginning Brazilian Portuguese so I would love to talk with you if you're from Brazil. 안녕, 난 닉이에요, 지금 뉴질랜드 사는데 전에 2년 동안 서울에서 살았어요. 니가 영어를 못... [Read More]
roy0818
 
WE ARE GOING TO TAKE OFF!!
Taipei, Taiwan (China), Male, 27
Ideal Match  Male , 20 - 45
I REALLY LIKE THE WORLD AND MAKE FIREND AND WANT TO BE A FLIGHT ATTENDANT....STILL IN PROCESSING. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ME JUST CONTACT ME!! [Read More]
dimondog
 
Dont hold back!!
WELLINGTON, Japan, Male, 26
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 80
Hay howz it going, I'm from New Zealand and now living in Hiroshima Japan. I enjoy getting to know new people and trying new things. Lets chat!! [Read More]
Kamikaz
 
Hi everybody ! Carpe Diem ! Don't be casual, be natural !
Lyon, France, Male, 31
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 80
Workaholic, nothing's more important than my family & my friends, very curious, want to talk to any kind of people. France taizai nihonjin to shite, shin-nihonjin ni kanari kyoumi o motte imasu ! Dewa... [Read More]
midas_touch75
 
I'm visiting Britain soon.I can't wait!
TOKYO, Japan, Male, 32
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 80
Hi I am the only samurai that still subsists:) I am an easy going and friendly person that doesn't care about trifles. I have a sarcastic sence of humour and don't believe in hypocrisy and whitew... [Read More]
ironlung
 
my device is that life is so short don't waist your time earning money just take good time.take care of your friends and family.
Nantes, France, Male, 26
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 35
Iam very attracted by others cultures which are a good way to develop respect between peoples around the world.Iam studying japanese because I would like to understand this fascinating culture and may... [Read More]
crono43210
 
Hello everyone!!
United States, Male, 26
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 35
Hajimemashite! My name is Jordan and i have been living in Tokyo for a little over 3 years, Im from San Francisco! I speak a little Japanese and would like to study and learn more. I like business, f... [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2010 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: