Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
Sillage
 
I want to make friends in Japan
Malmö, Sweden, Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 23 - 36
Japan is my dream country and everything around it. I'm looking in to the possibility of moving to japan at the moment. First I have to learn Japanese and I feel very eager to know how to speak, at le... [Read More]
nishiht
 
Looking for friends!
Nagoya, Japan, Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 30 - 50
It's been almost 5 years since I came back to Japan from Adelaide, Australia where I studied English and computer. Currently I've been working for a software developing company as a sales person. The... [Read More]
inago
 
Hello, just looking to make some good friends.
Malaysia, Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 21 - 80
Hello there, and thanks for reading this! I'm learning Nihongo now and it's still at a very basic level but if you don't mind helping me practice, that would be cool. English is my main language, hav... [Read More]
kingofdons
 
Hello Ladies just here to meet someone interesting and see if relations can be developed
United States, Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 24 - 45
I would consider myself to be a man of substance. I'm a very relaxed person,and I can fit into almost any environment. I can be passionate about things that I believe in. I'm a very kind hearted perso... [Read More]
ifihadaheart
 
Hi I'm easy. I'm easy like Sunday morning .....
United States, Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 28 - 50
よろしくおねがします。 [Read More]
beaverbatch
 
I have a stack of human heads in my fridge
Hong Kong (China), Male, 36
Ideal Match  male or female , 23 - 40
Hey, we're all here for a good time, not a long time. [Read More]
johnkoba
 
I'm a teacher of Japanes Language. If you need my help, contact me.
Japan, Male, 34
Ideal Match  Female , 25 - 42
Be gentle, but have a fun!! [Read More]
bhutan88
 
很想放下工作,马上去旅游,马上去做支教的工作!
Malaysia, Male, 34
Ideal Match  Male , 20 - 38
活在当下 !Live life to the fullest. [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2010 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: