Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Christine O'Donnell: Help me defeat Harry Reid's 'pet'



Dear Patriot:

Tuesday, the people were heard. In the Delaware US Senate Race it's now Harry Reid's "pet" vs. the People's Voice.

They were heard over the loud cries of the DC elite, and the liberal media. Our tone-deaf Washington “leaders” want their people in DC to protect their bloated budgets, insider deals, and special interest money.

But last week the people said differently. They want THEIR voice in DC.

I won't agree to those deals, so let's be honest- I won't get their money.
As a result, I'm truly going to need to be the "people powered" candidate.

Harry Reid called my opponent "his pet" and my opponent can count on his money.
I can only count on conservatives like you.

I mean, have you ever seen DC power players as disappointed as they were last week? I'll stand up against their schemes, so they won't stand with me. I'll stop their shenanigans so they want to stop me.

But I have a powerful weapon they don't. You.

They depend on dirty money from the liberal special interests in Washington, DC. I'll depend on support from Main Street in Bridgeville, Delaware.

They depend on supporters from MoveOn.org. I'll depend on supporters from the little league and from parents.

So, while my opponent will surely run to his well heeled donors, I will make my appeal to you.
Will you support me financially today?

Even $100, $50 or $35 would make a big difference.

In return, I'll pledge to you to stand up against the bailouts, the government run health care scheme, the onerous new taxes coming from the Democrats, and DC's politics as usual.

Will you stand with me?

It's urgent considering the election is literally weeks away. I'll need to begin my advertising immediately and I just spent my available funds on the Primary.

An urgent contribution would be appreciated.

Together, we can stand up against the DC ruling class and send a loud message to Capitol Hill: We've had enough!

For the cause,

CHRISTINE
Republican Nominee for U.S. Senate, Delaware

P.S. The election is just a few weeks away. We know Harry Reid's "pet" will be ready to unleash his negative ads against me. 
Will you stop what you're doing RIGHT NOW and contribute today? A donation of $50, $100 or $250 would make a big difference.


Paid for by Friends of Christine O'Donnell

No comments: