Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
makoto_is_here
   
Life is communication.
Chiba, Japan, Male, 28
Ideal Match  male or female , 20 - 35
Hello, I'd love to meet several people. And do something fun together. I hope we could enjoy changing each other. I love music and travel. Music is the communication tool because we enjoy together th... [Read More]
frenchy_charlie
   
I'm new in SINGAPORE
SINGAPORE, Singapore, Male, 30
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 35
Hello it's Charlie I'm now arrived in Singapore and I can say that I love this country. The weather is really good I mean better that in Europe where it rains 3/4 of the year. And the food here is s... [Read More]
Shirion
   
Greetings from Europe!
Arhus, Denmark, Male, 28
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 35
I'm from Denmark in Scandinavia. I study theology at the University of Aarhus. I'm interested in all kinds of cultural stuff, like philosophy, religion and art. I love music, books and movies. I am ve... [Read More]
kinbode
   
The journey of a lifetime
Norrköping, Sweden, Male, 28
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 35
Hi! I'm a 25 year old guy from Sweden who's about to fulfill an old dream. This summer I'm moving to Japan after a lifetime of preparation. I've been interested in Japan for as long as I can rememb... [Read More]
pitaro
   
友達大募集!英語話せんでもええからはよう声かけてくれや!!
TOKYO, Japan, Male, 30
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 35
俺は間違って違うとこに生まれたのかな?一応アメリカ人なんだけど、昔から頭の中はほとんど日本だ。俺自身は色んな風に変わってきたけど日本を愛する気持ちだけは変わらないな。結局やっと日本に引っ越すことできたし。 ってか、時々カリフォルニアに戻ってるから、行ったり来たりしてるって感じかな。カリフォルニアもいい所だから今の所行ったり来たりするのが楽しい。 仕事はコンピューターで自分のインターネット・ビジネス... [Read More]
josemad
   
Do you like be my friend??
Spain, Male, 29
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 35
I'm a good friend, I love the life and all oportunities that it give to me. [Read More]
ekidona
   
誰でもポテンシャルはある。ただ、生かすか殺すは自分次第。
Japan, Male, 29
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 49
I'm gentle and considerate. I like traveling, soccer, table tennis, ultimate frisbee, computer, hanging out with friends. I'm looking for more friends from other countires. Ich habe ein halbes Jahr la... [Read More]
Kay20
   
hi everybody !
PARIS, France, Male, 28
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 49
I'd like to talk with people from everywhere in the world, especially japanese people because i wanna travel there. I can help people in France to learn french or even english and to have fun ! My j... [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2009 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: