Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
sparkboy
   
I want to make friends with people from foreign country.
China's Mainland, Male, 26
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 80
Hello,I am Jerry.As a graduate student of Law University,I am very tough but kind,cool but warm-hearted,reasoning but romantic.I know that we live in the same world.We enjoy our life with our family,s... [Read More]
jerryseaver
   
I want to make friends with people from foreign country.
China's Mainland, Male, 26
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 80
Hello,I am Jerry.As a graduate student of Law University,I am very tough but kind,cool but warm-hearted,reasoning but romantic.I know that we live in the same world.We enjoy our life with our family,s... [Read More]
Tarheel2005
   
Looking for friends in Tokyo
Osaka, Japan, Male, 29
Ideal Match  male or female , 23 - 33
I studied in North Carolina, US for two years and now I'm staying in Tokyo. I'm really a goal-oriented person. Once I set a goal, I'll make every effort to achieve it. Actually that made it possib... [Read More]
TONILL
   
I spread love everywhere I go. I will let no one ever come to me without leaving happier.
Bahrain, Male, 28
Ideal Match  male or female , 21 - 35
Myself? As and I....hmmmmm Indecesive, sometime immature. I'm guessing that would be the wrong to say...nah. Act my age never. Everyday I live as it may be my last. Everyday life enters and leave... [Read More]
gajjinmaster
   
hello
Sweden, Male, 30
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 49
hello... someday im going to japan.. i really want to go there to meet people, and just walk around having a awesom time and maybee with help of this page i can get i warm welcome (and a giude ;) ) [Read More]
jyoh
   
dreams are only dreams,life are everyday...act fast and never surrender!
MADRID, Spain, Male, 29
Ideal Match  male or female , 21 - 49
ore wa nyngyaka na hito desu! I am a happy men! I like hip hop,old manga,movies,cooking... Eiga,hip hop,furui manga,ryori o suru daisuki! I like japan and japanese culture. nihon no... [Read More]
yman80
   
I need you
Qatar, Male, 30
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 35
It's gonna be a good night ! [Read More]
v1ck
   
Hi Everybody
Toronto, Canada, Male, 27
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 49
Hi. I haven't used japanpersonals in awhile. But I know what I want now. I want to have fun with people even if it is only for a short time. I want to make friends with people even if they have to lea... [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2009 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: