Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Your recommended matches ...

Dear omssculture,
This is your weekly email containing our recommended matches based on the
Ideal Match criteria in your Profile. If our recommendations don't fit what you're looking for, click here to change your match criteria.

Tip: Get more out of your profile

We noticed that parts of your profile (about yourself and/or your preferences) are not yet complete. Putting more information into your profile raises your chances of being found by other members. We recommend you complete your profile as soon as possible and see the difference yourself. Click here to complete your profile.

Pink profiles are your ideal match (two-way match)
Yellow profiles are Open Club members (able to receive email from every member)
urban
   
thalassa kai pyr kai gyne, kaka tria
Sweden, Male, 35
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 36
Hi there, I was in Japan about two years ago, and I had a great time. I also visited Korea, and would also like to visit other asian countries. I actually try to learn som japanese, but it is certain... [Read More]
gemini_swede
   
始めまして
Japan, Male, 26
Ideal Match  male or female , 19 - 35
こんにちは!スウエーデン人です。東京の渋谷区で住んでいます。四ヶ月前着たばかりなんので、日本語を話したくて、友達を作りたいです。もしできれば、メールを送ってください!よろしくね! [Read More]
yoshihiroishigaki
   
having fun is fun
Toronto, Japan, Male, 26
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 33
Im looking for some cool ppl to hang out,my friends say im fun to hang out with Im interested in music,sports,foreign culture.I want to talk to people and learn about new things, cultures. so... [Read More]
loganeer
   
Hi World.
SEOUL, Korea, South, Male, 32
Ideal Match  male or female , 25 - 32
Hi! I love learning languages. This term I will be studying beginning Brazilian Portuguese so I would love to talk with you if you're from Brazil. 안녕, 난 닉이에요, 지금 뉴질랜드 사는데 전에 2년 동안 서울에서 살았어요. 니가 영어를 못... [Read More]
ironlung
   
my device is that life is so short don't waist your time earning money just take good time.take care of your friends and family.
Nantes, France, Male, 26
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 35
Iam very attracted by others cultures which are a good way to develop respect between peoples around the world.i study japanese because i would like to understand this fascinating culture and maybe ma... [Read More]
Kalypsia
   
Hello !! Vive la France et Vive Nihon !!!
PARIS, France, Male, 26
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 49
LAST NEWS !!! : I'll come to Tokyo this next October 2010 !!! (For learning Japanese at School !!!) I'll stay from the Sunday 3rd October to the Saturday 30th October. Since Hostel is too expensiv... [Read More]
midas_touch75
   
I'm visiting Britain soon.I can't wait!
TOKYO, Japan, Male, 32
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 80
Hi I am the only samurai that still subsists:) I am an easy going and friendly person that doesn't care about trifles. I have a sarcastic sence of humour and don't believe in hypocrisy and whitew... [Read More]
crono43210
   
Hello everyone!!
United States, Male, 26
Ideal Match  male or female , 18 - 35
Hajimemashite! My name is Jordan and i have been living in Tokyo for a little over 3 years, Im from San Francisco! I speak a little Japanese and would like to study and learn more. I like business, f... [Read More]
* Note: please do not reply to this email. To send a message to this member, click on the link above and visit our web.
Best regards,
Your friends at JapanZone Friends
http://friends.japan-zone.com
To see more matches... http://friends.japan-zone.com/en_US/member/home.jhtml
Not getting the matches you want? Edit the My Ideal Match section of your profile.
Forgot your password? Click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to visit our help section.
We respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.
If you no longer wish to receive Match Mails please click here.
Copyright 2009 WorldFriends Networks. All rights reserved.

No comments: