Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


Plug into the only true source of power and strength

PowerPoint

You are receiving this email because you subscribe to PowerPoint. We honor your privacy and time. If the PowerPoint devotional no longer meets your needs, please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of this newsletter.

Power Point


Request my 365-day devotional book, A Daily Encounter with God, when you give a donation to support PowerPoint Ministries.

If you're anything like me, there are times in life when you feel completely and totally powerless, times when you feel weak, worn-out, and emotionally wasted.

There are other times I know when life feels totally out of control, and it seems like a miracle would have to happen for things to work out!

Because I know all too well what this feels like, I want to send you a book to help you tap into a true and lasting source of power and strength for your life-my 365-day devotional called A Daily Encounter with God.

It's my gift to thank you for your donation to PowerPoint Ministries today.

A Daily Encounter with God is a powerful tool that contains a Bible-focused reading for each day of the year, and each will help you plug into Jesus Christ, the only true source of power.

Again, it's my gift to thank you for your donation to PowerPoint this month, so please request a copy when you give to help us continue to broadcast the Good News through our television, radio, and internet broadcasts.

I pray A Daily Encounter with God helps you tap into the only TRUE source of power and strength, Jesus Christ!

In Him,

Jack Graham
PowerPoint Ministries

No comments: